Terms & Conditions/Refund Policy
Throughout this agreement the terms "us", "our", and "we" refer to FuloosPay.net and it's operator(s) and owner(s). The terms "you", "your", and "user" refer to the person or entity accessing FuloosPay.net or using it's services. The terms "coin" and "coins" are synonyms for cryptocurrencies.
Your Agreement to the Terms
Accessing this website or any services provided by it in any way indicates your agreement to the complete terms and conditions in this agreement. Any section or item found to be unenforcible by a court of law does not invalidate any other section or item.
Refund Policy - Completed Transactions
It is the nature of cryptocurrencies on our website that all transactions are final with no method of chargeback or recourse for the sender of the funds. As such we are unable to reverse or provide refunds for any payment made through our payment system. This also applies if you contact us before the payment is completed but it reaches completion before we are able to respond. We do provide a feedback system so buyers can leave ratings for sellers (and vice versa).
Refund Policy - Incomplete Transactions
If your coins were not received and/or confirmed in time, we will gladly refund them to you. Simply open a support ticket with your FuloosPay transaction ID, verification code, and refund address. The ticket must be opened with the email address used in the transaction. We will in most cases email you to ask if you would like a refund, but this is not guaranteed. Refunds will be either (at our discretion): a) the original amount of coins received, or b) an amount equivalent to the USD value at the time of the transaction. All refunds must be claimed within 30 days of us receiving your coins or they will be forfeited.
Refund Policy - Tiny Amounts
For a refund to be honoured it must be at least the network transaction fee (TX fee) for that coin times two, otherwise it will be forfeited. For example, at the time of this writing the ByteCoin TX fee is 0.01 BCN so for any ByteCoin refund to be honoured it must be at least 0.02 BCN.
Funds Recovery - Sends to wrong address
There is no way we can help you to recover funds form such transactions
The following items and/or services may not be bought or sold with our service(s):
- Illegal drugs and substances.
- Pornography featuring underage or unconsenting performers.
- Software with malware, viruses, trojans, etc.
- High-yield investment programs (HYIP)
- Content which may be:
- Libellous or maliciously false;
- Infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trademark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- Be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- Be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- Be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Constitute spam;
- Be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory
We take many security measures, including but not limited to:
- Two factor authentication (2FA) via Email or Google Authenticator.
- System emails from FuloosPay are PGP signed.
- All passwords are stored as a uniquely salted scrypt hash, which is then AES encrypted.
- All sensitive and checkout information such as first and last name, shipping addresses, item names, cryptocurrency payout addresses, etc., are stored under AES encryption.
- TLS encryption between you and our servers to protect against eavesdroppers.
- Account lockouts to prevent brute force password guessing.
- Protection against cross-site scripting (XSS) and SQL Injection attacks.
- Automatic payouts means there are minimal coins on the payment server at any one time, reducing hacking incentive.
Interoperability with 3rd Party Services
We may also offer "payment passthru", "IPN translation", and other features or services via 3rd parties such as PayPal(tm), Skrill, ShapeShift, etc. Any dispute resolution, refunds, or issues regarding those services or payments made through them would have to be taken up directly with those services.
We make our best effort to ensure the reliability and safety of our services however we can not be held liable in any way for funds lost or fluctuations in market exchange rates. Examples where funds could be lost (but not limited to these examples) are technical issues, 3rd party interference such as hacking or DDoS, untrustworthy and/or fraudulent merchants, or issues with the cryptocurrencies themselves such as software errors or 51% attacks.
Changes & Updates
We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms & Conditions by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.